Unlock Your Research Potential
We Can Help!
The Research Dietetic Practice Group (DPG) is an enthusiastic group of nutrition and dietetic professionals dedicated to improving understanding about the impact of food and nutrition on health and disease. The field of nutrition is multi-faceted—thus, DPG members have disparate research interests. However, the drive for evidence bonds us. Learn more about the members of the Research DPG.
Join RDPG at FNCE® 2019
Meet, learn, and network with RDPG members at FNCE® 2019!
Plan your RDPG events with the RDPG @ FNCE® page.
Are you presenting your research in a session or poster at FNCE®? To have your session added to the RDPG list, please email your session information to email@example.com.
RDPG Students and Professionals Recognized by the Academy
Congratulations to RDPG members recognized in the September 2019 issue of the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics!
Recognized Young Dietitian
- Eliza Short, RD (AZ)
- Maria Morgan-Bathke, PhD, RD, CD (MN)
- Khawhlah S. Al-Muhanna, MS, RDN (OH)
- Andrea Moosreiner, MPH, RD (WI)
Outstanding Dietetics Student
- Flaminia Aceranti (CT)
- Hannah Wilson, BS (GA)
- Brooke Wickman, MS, RD (MN)
- Emily K. Kuettel (NY)
- Dimitra K. Thomopoulos (PA)
- KayLeigh Kaiser (TX)
- Hillary Nason (WA)
Outstanding Dietetics Educator
- Sarah Couch, PhD, RDN (DPD, University of Cinncinati)
- Hope Barkoukis, PhD, RDN, LD, FAND (CPD, Case Western Reserve University)
- Merel Kozlosky, MS, RD (DI, National Institutes of Health)
- Esther F. Myers, PhD, RDN, FAND (International Affiliate)
- Ingrid Lofgren, PhD, MPH, RD (RI)
- Nicole Brown, MS, RDN, LD, ACSM EP-C (VA)
Emerging Dietetics Leader
- Colleen M. Tewksbury, PhD, MPH, RD, LDN (PA)
Members Win National Academy Awards
Congratulations to RDPG members recognized with Academy national honors and awards!
Awards will be presented at FNCE® 2019.
Dr. Karen Chapman-Novafokski, PhD, RD, LDN
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Excellence in Practice Award
Dr. Susan Steck, PhD, MPH, RD, FAND
University of South Carolina
RDPG 2018-2019 Annual Report
The RDPG 2018-2019 Annual Report is available now.
FREE WEBINAR: Available to members and non-members!
Click here for the "Demystifying Grad School" Webinar (1 CPEU).
RESEARCH DPG MEMBER?
Take advantage of the many member benefits:
NOT A MEMBER?
Please contact us at researchdpgChair@gmail.com with any questions or concerns.