New Members Welcome
The Research DPG encourages all RDNs to join and embrace evidence-based practice. Students and interns are also welcome. And, receive the same benefits for a reduced rate! Plus, there are student-only Awards available for DPG members!
Top 10 Reasons to Join Today
1. LEARN MORE ABOUT RESEARCH
- Network with leaders in the field of dietetics, food and nutrition research
- Find colleagues with similar research interests
2. DISCOVER GRANTS AND LOCATE EXPERTS
- Sign up for the electronic mailing list and e-blasts to learn about funding opportunities
- Find research experts through the Research DPG Member Directory
3. PARTICIPATE IN CUTTING-EDGE WEBINARS
- Find out the state of the science on a variety of topics
- Learn more about research and how to interpret the evidence
4. FIND OUT ABOUT PROJECTS AND POSITIONS
- Follow up on Twitter and Facebook for news about research projects
- Find out about employers seeking nutrition experts for research projects
5. ATTEND VIRTUAL/IN-PERSON CPEU PROGRAMS
- Access free CPE articles in The Digest
- Additional CPE available via Webinars
6. ACCESS THE RESERACH DPG TOOLBOX
- We’ve scoured the web and our research brains and, collected just for members, a toolbox of valuable research tools!
- The toolbox is coming soon!
7. BECOME A RESEARCHER MENTEE/MENTOR
- Tap into the experience, knowledge, and wisdom of a seasoned researcher as a mentee
- Or, share your lifetime of expertise as a mentor
8. SHARE YOUR FINDINGS IN RDPG NEWSLETTER
- Get a wonderful "qual" for your CV
- Need help for your first article? Reach out to a colleague in the Member Directory
9. APPLY FOR MEMBER-ONLY AWARDS & GRANTS
- Author awards and research grants available!
- Looking for funding or kudos to add to your CV?
- Application is open to all members—that includes students, too!
10. INVEST WISELY—THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
- Student membership: $10
- Active membership: $30